1) Coffee can help you live longer-
Coffee contains lots of antioxidants (it’s the biggest source of antioxidants in an average American diet!) that help the body fight chemicals called “free radicals.” As a result, coffee drinkers are at a lower risk of diseases such as Parkinson’s Disease, Type II Diabetes, and Heart Disease. Here’s the thing, though: coffee drinkers are also more likely to have unhealthy habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol heavily, and eating red meat, so the study shown above has been adjusted to show what could happen if these other factors weren’t in effect.
2) Difference Between Cappuccino and Cafe Latte-
The only difference is the Cappuccino has less milk and more foam!
3) How long does it take to feel the effects of your first sip of coffee?
Only around ten minutes to feel the awakening effect of the caffeine.
4) There are two types of coffee beans-
Arabica and Robusta.
5) Coffee is the worlds second highest commodity next to oil!
6) Coffee Doesn’t Stunt your Growth-
It was a myth started by the Post cereal company in advertisements for “Postum”, an early 1900s coffee alternative.
For more interesting facts and a great community of Coffee Drinkers Follow us on Facebook.